My Tree!

Bruce the Tree! 
This is my tree! I named him Bruce. He lives right outside my window by owls nest 9. I chose this tree because I am basically always looking at it whether I realize it or not. During the nice weather I keep my window open and I'll lay on my bed looking outside at the trees and watching the squirrels. I never really paid close attention to the cycle of the tree throughout the seasons, so this will be fun to watch it transition it's way through. With having this project, I will probably always think about it whenever I see the tree so I will be more inclined to get up close and note any changes I see happening. I do remember sitting at this table down under the tree (to the right, just out of frame) during the spring and fall time and there are always a whole bunch of bugs hanging around! I'm not sure what one of the type's of bugs are, but they're kind of red and pointy looking. There are also a whole lot of ladybugs, I mean they're everywhere! I don't think the tree's leaves had much change in color this fall. They just kind of started falling off super early if I recall correctly. There are multiple other trees just like this one in the vicinity, they're all around the owls nests. The squirrels like to jump around in them I always see them chasing each other from tree to tree through the branches. This blog will be the diaries of Bruce.

Comments

  1. What resonated with me most is the type of tree that I decided to chose. I think the tree I chose is the same one that this post shows. What is most new to me about this post is the location of this tree. I live in Owls nest 6 so I rarely get the see other trees on that side. What I like most about this post is the use of being succinct. I think that this post contains good information that Is straight to the point. All of the guidelines are fulfilled and portrayed greatly. Something this post could change is to use more images. The use of more than one image is great because it gives the viewers a better way to see what you are working with. I think a few more closer up image of the tree would be best. Also I think the caption for the image could be said differently as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts